Department - B.Sc Mathematics
Subjects generally studied under this program are Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry, Algebra, Calculus, Vector Calculus, Graph Theory, Complex Analysis, Real Analysis, Differential Equations & Laplace Transforms, Numerical Methods, MATLAB, Operations Research, Statics, Dynamics, Astronomy.
- You can pursue courses like MCA, MSC IT, Actuarial science, MBA, or M.SC Mathematics.
- To get the most out of this course, is best to immediately pursue higher studies after having completed your graduation.
- The top jobs for mathematics graduates are finance and investment analyst and adviser & charted or certified accountant.
- Seek employment in pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
- It’s very useful to clear the government exams like TNPSC, UPSC, IBPS, TNEB , RRB etc.