Department - B.Com
Principles of Accountancy. Cost Accounting, Statistics, Banking Theory, Business Law, Business Economics, Company Law, Marketing, Corporate Accounting, Income Tax Theory Law and Practice, Management Accounting, Computer Applications to Business, Financial Management, Auditing Entrepreneurial development, Insurance ,Human Resource Management.
- Pursue M.Com, CA, MBA & Tally course.
- Appear for All Bank Examinations, Civil Services and Appear for all Competitive Examinations.
- Get job opportunities as data analyst in Company Bank and other Financial sectors.
- Job opportunity for all field and includes trade buying and selling process.
- It know about Insurance, Tax Calculation, Transporting and advertising.
- It provides the necessary link between the producers and consumers of goods.